Want your home to feel like a tropical vacation all the time?
The Northern Wonder Banana Tree grows both indoors or outdoors in a variety of climates (even super cold ones!) and gives your home that tropical feel.
It also blends in perfectly with other indoor plants.
While this tree will not grow actual bananas, the gorgeous green foliage will more than make up for it.
Who wouldn’t want lush leaves in their home? The long, lustrous foliage can grow to 15-20’ in height when grown in warm regions and 8-10’ height in cooler climates.
Here’s the inside scoop on how to keep this plant happy:
- Use full sun & moist, rich well-drained soil
- Once established tolerates some drought
- It is adaptable to a variety of soil
- The plant is hardy USDA zones 5-10 & evergreen in some warmer zones
- It is fast-Growing, disease-resistant & cold-hardy
This plant is one-of-a-kind and sure to spice up any household! Its hardiness, tolerance and ease of care makes it perfect for any plant owner.
Want more ways to make the rest of your home feel like a tropical vacation?
Get our FREE guide here!